February 24th, 2009
Anevia and Vianeos bring IPTV to French Stadium
Built in 2008 with a 20,000 spectator capacity, Grenoble stadium is one of the most technologically advanced French stadiums with innovations such as photovoltaic energy and IPTV.
Hosting main sports events such as international football or rugby games with French national team, but also football Ligue 1 with Grenoble Foot 38 home games, Grenoble stadium decided to use its modern IP network to build a performing TV service with high impacting interfaces and video incrustations, Anevia ViaLive 220 streams sport events or Live TV to any TV screens or PC in the stadium, Anevia Toucan stores and streams any content such as slow motion or recorded events and Vianeos Octopus provides a turnkey digital signage for Anevia streamed content and a fully feature middleware for GF38 IPTV network within the stadium premises.
By selecting Anevia and Vianeos solutions, Grenoble stadium benefits from key advantages:
- Better working conditions for journalists thanks to excellent video quality or action replay
- Reduced costs by mutualizing phone, internet and TV on one single cable instead of three
- Improved partners and sponsors’ loyalty thanks to high-level TV service in official suites
- Higher spectator experience with premium video quality on public area LCD and giant screens
- Enhanced Video management for the GF38 Football club thanks to network PVR functionalities.
Vincent Meddour, Anevia Sales Manager comments: “Like French leading Grenoble technopole, Grenoble stadium is one of the first sport players to innovate with a new technology. IPTV indeed perfectly suits professional sport values: strong emotion with HD, universality with user-friendly management and performance with quick evolution to new services like nPVR or Catch up TV.”